Management software has become an essential tool. It saves time and costs, helps streamline processes and favors decision-making, but do you know how to implement it in your organization?
How to use management software. SaaS, On-premise or Hosting?
There are different ways to implement management software. In order to know which model is best suited to your business, it is essential to carefully examine the characteristics of your company.
Differences and similarities between the three implementation models
- The implementation method in a hosting service is similar to On-premise, the difference being that it is necessary to upload, install and test the software remotely, that is, once acquired, it is necessary to have a place to host and run it.
- Hosting and On-premise involve a higher initial investment than SaaS as licenses are paid for upfront in a single payment.
- On-premise capacity is linked to the number of licensed users. In the SaaS model, its capacity depends on the resources that you subscribe to.
- Companies that invest in On-premise or Hosting systems have IT departments in charge of ensuring the service. In the case of SaaS, it is Talentia who assumes this task.
- If you choose On-premise or Hosting and you want to increase the features, you will have to purchase new licenses, with the financial cost that this implies. With SaaS, you can easily adapt the management software to the specific needs of each moment in time.
HR management software
Management software based on the SaaS model, is the ideal solution for organizations looking for practical and customized work tools. According to the 2020 IDG Cloud Computer Survey, companies plan to invest 59% more in SaaS management software than in 2018, as it provides greater agility, scalability and future potential.
Financial management software
When it comes to financial management, it is important to define whether the objective is to handle payments, planning and budgeting; or, also, to improve analytical capabilities or consolidation. It is not a question of moving finances to the cloud, but to see which aspects can be improved by implementing management software.
SaaS, the best ally for digital transformation
What are the real benefits for your company if you choose SaaS?
- Reduction of time. You will not have to worry about installation and configuration.
- Reduced expenses. License costs are lower and no initial investment is required.
- Scalability. If you need more space or additional services, you can request them without installing additional software.
- Automatic updates. Whenever available, these are performed automatically and can be installed by all users.
- Ease of use. You will be able to test its functionality before purchasing it, thanks to the integrated test samples.
The SaaS market has established itself as one of the most important IT trends, according to a study conducted by the Synergy Research Group. This type of model allows all the organization’s resources to be directed to the epicenter of the business, that is, it provides speed and agility. For this reason, to rely on Talentia‘s financial management and HR software implementation and acquisition solutions is to help your company face the challenges of the future.