The personal data collected through the Site are processed by the company TALENTIA SOFTWARE, in its capacity as data controller, SAS with a capital of 22,732,920 euros, registered with the NANTERRE Trade and Companies Register under the number B 444 425 292, having its registered office at Immeuble Le Lavoisier 4 Place des Vosges CS 60087 – 92052 PARIS LA DEFENSE Cedex.
Click here to access our legal notice.
Purposes of the processing
As a client, candidate and/or visitor of our Site, your personal data are collected by TALENTIA SOFTWARE via our online forms or other means, directly or indirectly.
They could be used:
- In our legitimate interest to answer a request that you submit to us via our contact form.
- To allow you to attend, at your request, events, web conferences or demonstrations of our products from your workstation or in your premises.
- With your agreement, to send you information on TALENTIA SOFTWARE, to inform you of our commercial offers, in the respect of the applicable regulations.
- Within the framework of pre-contractual measures taken at your request, to treat an application that you submit to us in response to an offer published on our Site.
- If a contract is concluded between us, for the purposes of executing the contract, managing the customer account and the commercial relationship.
Recipients of the data
The recipients of your data are:
- The authorized persons within the company TALENTIA SOFTWARE in charge of the management of the treatment. They only have access to the data that is necessary for their functions;
- The persons authorized at our subcontractors, in particular our host or our Message Business provider to carry out actions of communication and customer relationship for our account;
- Authorized persons at our partners, only at your request.
Duration of conservation
Your data is kept for the time strictly necessary to process your request and provide you with a response.
In the case of a job application, the data you submit to us will not be kept beyond 2 years after our last contact.
We will keep your data to send you information on TALENTIA SOFTWARE to send you commercial offers for a duration of 3 years as from the collection of your data or the last action of your part (for example a request for documentation or a click on a hypertext link contained in an e-mail), except if you express an opposition to such a use.
It may also be kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship in the event of a contract concluded between us.
Beyond this period, we will delete or archive this data in accordance with the provisions in force.
Your rights and recourse
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as the right to limit processing, the right to portability and the right to object.
Where a particular processing of your data is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
You also have the right to define your directives concerning the conservation, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our utmost to respond to your requests in a satisfactory manner. If, for any reason whatsoever, you consider that our response is not satisfactory, we inform you that you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection (in France, the CNIL).
Modification of the personal data protection policy
TALENTIA SOFTWARE may modify or update its personal data protection policy at any time. Consequently, we invite you to consult this Policy, during your visits on our site in order to be informed of the version in force, any revised version being made available with the date of the last revision on this page.
Any significant changes to this Policy will be posted on this page.