Data Processing Manager
The personal data collected through the website www.talentia-software.com are processed by the company Talentia Software Group, as Data Processor, a SAS with a capital of 23 101 485,00 euros, registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of NANTERRE under number 53485822000039, having its registered office at Lavoisier Building, 4 Place des Vosges 92400 Courbevoie, France.
Click here to access our legal notice.
Purpose of Data Processing
The information you provide in our online form is processed in our legitimate interest for the purpose of answering your question.
The information may be used, always in our legitimate interest:
- To send you information about Talentia Software Group;
- To allow you to attend events, web conferences or demonstrations of our products from your workstation or your premises;
- These will also be used to inform you of our commercial offers relevant to your professional business, in compliance with applicable regulations;
- Your data may be processed if a contract is concluded between us for the purpose of executing the contract.
The recipients of your data, are:
- Authorised persons within Talentia Software in charge of data processing. They only have access to the data they need in the course of their duties;
- Authorised persons at our subcontractors, including our hosting provider or our Message Business provider to carry out communication and customer relations actions on our behalf;
- Authorised persons at our partners, only at your request.
Duration of Data Retention
Your data are kept to strictly handle your request and provide you with an answer.
We will keep your data only while necessary to send you information about Talentia Software and our commercial offers, taking into account the relevance of the products we offer.
Your data may also be kept as necessary for the duration of our commercial relationship, in the event of a binding contract between us.
Beyond these deadlines, we will delete or archive the data in accordance with the provisions in force.
The information pertaining to your name, email and the content of your message is necessary for us to answer and contact you. As far as the content of your message is concerned, we draw your attention to the fact that your comments must be objective and not contain any sensitive data.
Your Rights and Recourses
You have a right of access to your data, modify and erase your personal data as well as a right to limit processing, a right to portability and a right to privacy.
When a particular processing of your data is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
You also have the right to define your guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
We will do what is necessary to respond to your requests. If, for whatever reason, you consider that our response is not satisfactory, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection local authority (e.g. CNIL in France).