Make your business life more simple
We assume that you prefer to focus on the business-side of financial consolidation and reporting, instead of dealing with IT-infrastructure issues.
With Talentia CPM (SaaS), we provide a full-service solution (software, infrastructure, operation, maintenance and support), enabling the consolidation process to be streamlined by reducing manual processes and errors.
We’d like to invite you to our webinar on this topic on June 13th, 11am (ET).
The following topics will be discussed:
- Find a unified answer to highly varied reporting needs:
- Regulatory requirements
- Complete and flexible adjustments to complex consolidation processes and external reporting processes
- Ongoing internal management reporting throughout the year according to a wide variety of criteria and needs
- Coverage of further comprehensive topics from controlling
- Sophisticated processes for the reconciliation of intra-group transactions – an absolute must for an efficient closing process
- Flexible and high-performance analysis and distribution of data for group controlling and management accounting.
Richard has spent 30 years in the CPM space working with Clients to help drive value from software applications. His experience includes time with large software companies such as Oracle (Hyperion) and IBM and smaller companies such as Frango and now Talentia Software. Richard leads the team in North America, always focused on delivering and exceeding Client expectations.
Patrick has been working as a principal consultant and advisor for many years. Since 1998 he has gained experience in the acquisition, design and project management of numerous implementation projects (> 60) in the area of group accounting for corporate groups of various sizes. For many years he has been active in the CPM business for group consolidation, management reporting and planning.