To achieve these ambitious growth objectives, the Stelliant Group has reviewed its HR and Finance processes and decided to equip itself with Talentia Solutions to achieve this. Stelliant has a very rich history.
The HR department has to ensure its day-to-day operations efficiently: i.e 2500 paychecks every month and 450 recruitments per year with an accelerating flow and strong and diverse employee expectations. In second time, the Group HR should go beyond simple “personnel administration” in three others areas: Personnel administration; Employee commitment; Training.
To achieve these ambitious growth objectives, the Stelliant Group has reviewed its HR and Finance processes and decided to equip itself with Talentia Solutions to achieve this.
- Payroll as a service: To deliver payroll to the group’s 2,500 employees in a timely and trouble-free manner every month.
- HCM: To speed up application processing times and automate recruitment-related tasks, offer a staff portal to users and set up surveys to measure staff engagement.
- CPM: To consolidate and close the group’s figures, manage statements instantly, manage budgeting, publish the brochure and annual reports, control regulatory compliance, plan and manage the group’s budgets and financial performance in real time.
- Ensuring 2,500 payrolls per month simply efficiently
- Securing 450 recruitments per year
- Maximizing the commitment and skills of employees
- Accompanying group’s transformation on HR processes and policy
- Building a Group HR dimnsion
- Ensuring an accurate financial management
- Ensuring consolidation and closing
- To have a precise budgeting aligned with business lines