France & Singapore
Niji is a high-tech services company dedicated to the company’s digital transformation.
Niji was founded in 2001, when started the widespread trend of increasing technology use, at the same time in Rennes and Paris. Today, the company has several subsidiaries based in France as well as a subsidiary in Singapore.
The company has been growing for more than 20 years by supporting its customers, large and mid-sized organizations, in their digital transformations, from the concept to the execution. And they did it always listening to and according to the market evolution.
Niji wanted to support the group’s strong growth by capitalizing on employee data. The goal was to optimize HR processes and to implement an HRIS integrated with the business and financial management.
This way, the company could gain in terms of results and efficiency.
To make it happen, Niji is putting in place an ambitious transformation strategy with the following main objectives:
- Hire and retain talent. This is key in the current talent war context.
- Accelerate the company’s growth.
- Structure the company and gain competitiveness.
So, to face these challenges and support growth, Niji chose to adopt Talentia’s HRIS.
Talentia’s HCM solution allows Niji to benefit from these advantages:
- A single access point for data with day-to-day updating.
- Optimized recruitment, pre-, and onboarding processes.
- An HRIS transformation that supports business management.
- More reliable decision-making through improved data management.
- Better Employee Experience and Employer Branding.
- Greater productivity: 20% annual growth.
In other words, the company now benefits from a structured HR function. This makes it possible to respond to the group’s active growth by optimizing HR processes, for better employee support (training, career plans, talent management) and faster recruiting and hiring.